*I would say I'm most worried about small cultural things, like food and bathrooms. but really im not that worried. *I am most excited about experiencing ghana in general... i've never travelled this far before. also i'm really excited about actually doing full design projects (as a sophomore we do endless exercises but not a lot of projects). *I'm kind of a picky eater. Which should be interesting to deal with in Africa. *I think I have preconceived and perhaps stereotypical notions about what Africa is like, especially with all the attention it gets from the media. But I am more excited than nervous about seeing/experiencing the reality.
5 things that are important to me... (not in any specific order) they all seem to explain who i am: where i've come from, where i am, and where i'm going.
1. friends: i don't have a lot, but they are really important to me. 2. family: my parents, older brother, and i are extremely close! plus i have a huge italian extended family.... 3. God: a huge part of my background, and continues to play a major role in my life. 4. design: not only does it consume my time, but i am really passionate about it. 5. nature: its beautiful, and i love the outdoors as well as being active.
hey hey,
ReplyDelete*I would say I'm most worried about small cultural things, like food and bathrooms. but really im not that worried.
*I am most excited about experiencing ghana in general... i've never travelled this far before. also i'm really excited about actually doing full design projects (as a sophomore we do endless exercises but not a lot of projects).
*I'm kind of a picky eater. Which should be interesting to deal with in Africa.
*I think I have preconceived and perhaps stereotypical notions about what Africa is like, especially with all the attention it gets from the media. But I am more excited than nervous about seeing/experiencing the reality.
:) emily
5 things that are important to me... (not in any specific order) they all seem to explain who i am: where i've come from, where i am, and where i'm going.
ReplyDelete1. friends: i don't have a lot, but they are really important to me.
2. family: my parents, older brother, and i are extremely close! plus i have a huge italian extended family....
3. God: a huge part of my background, and continues to play a major role in my life.
4. design: not only does it consume my time, but i am really passionate about it.
5. nature: its beautiful, and i love the outdoors as well as being active.