I'm most worried about the bugs/ mosquitoes and hot weather, but I'm sure I'll get used to it after a few days. I'm most excited about the new culture and the people I will be meeting up with. Although I am not an FAV major I'm interested in taking videos, so I'll be "documenting" or at least taking a lot of photos. Umm, secrets, I don't think there is one, but if there is you'll find out. I think I'll be challenged to make furnitures without all the power machines or supplies we have it at RISD, but I think it will be fun to do so too.
I'm most worried about the bugs/ mosquitoes and hot weather, but I'm sure I'll get used to it after a few days. I'm most excited about the new culture and the people I will be meeting up with. Although I am not an FAV major I'm interested in taking videos, so I'll be "documenting" or at least taking a lot of photos. Umm, secrets, I don't think there is one, but if there is you'll find out. I think I'll be challenged to make furnitures without all the power machines or supplies we have it at RISD, but I think it will be fun to do so too.
ReplyDelete