I am excited about the fact that i am going to be in africa. I have travelled to many places before, but have never been to africa. so i am looking forward to experience the culture in general. i am also excited about the warm weather!
I am worried about the food!!!! and falling ill! i am not very experimental with meat, and when i was reading up about the food, there seemed to be alot of wild meat being eaten there.
i am really looking forward to the entire experience, and learning something in a different country with a different perspective from what we are already familiar with.
I am excited about the fact that i am going to be in africa. I have travelled to many places before, but have never been to africa. so i am looking forward to experience the culture in general. i am also excited about the warm weather!
ReplyDeleteI am worried about the food!!!! and falling ill!
i am not very experimental with meat, and when i was reading up about the food, there seemed to be alot of wild meat being eaten there.
i am really looking forward to the entire experience, and learning something in a different country with a different perspective from what we are already familiar with.