Well hey everyone, I guess its about time I comment on myself since our trip to Ghana is right around the bend. I'm pumped. At any rate, what I am most worried about first is the plane ride. I get extremely uncomfortable in the air and cannot sleep well on planes. What is also of concern to me is the language barrier once we hit Ghana. Not being able to communicate effectively has always been frustrating to me.
What excites me the most is being in a totally different place and working with people outside of my major. Often when I am too comfortable I loose my sense of creativity. Mixing things up keeps me on my toes and makes me excited to produce work.
I am having a hard time generating any concept of what Africa will be like. This is extremely satisfying to me. I am sure a lot of what I think about design will be challenged, who knows in what way. I guess I will have to find out.
Well hey everyone,
ReplyDeleteI guess its about time I comment on myself since our trip to Ghana is right around the bend. I'm pumped. At any rate, what I am most worried about first is the plane ride. I get extremely uncomfortable in the air and cannot sleep well on planes. What is also of concern to me is the language barrier once we hit Ghana. Not being able to communicate effectively has always been frustrating to me.
What excites me the most is being in a totally different place and working with people outside of my major. Often when I am too comfortable I loose my sense of creativity. Mixing things up keeps me on my toes and makes me excited to produce work.
I am having a hard time generating any concept of what Africa will be like. This is extremely satisfying to me. I am sure a lot of what I think about design will be challenged, who knows in what way. I guess I will have to find out.