Sunday, October 25, 2009

jacob wasserman

2 comments:

  1. I'm most nervous about being in a what I would assume is a drastically different place, and possibly being misunderstood.
    I'm so excited to do some dancing and drumming! Also the canopy walk sounds like a blast.
    I think I'll bring inventiveness to the class.
    I think you'll all find out that I really like to do impressions of everyone around me.

    can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of this moment, these things hold the most meaning for me:

    (isaacisaac.com) This is my 9 year old brother's blog, he has posted videos and pictures of my enormous family. A digital reminder of how important they are to me.

    (Knit hat from my best friend) A hand knit hat specially made for me. Who could ask for a better gift or friend? Also a reminder of how filled with talent and skill the people and friendships are that surround us and keep our heads warm.

    (RI Hope Shield) A little three inch cast shield emblem of the famous anchor and hope banner from the RI state flag. I found this in the crawl-space of my house in Bridgeton, NJ and brought it back here with me. A reminder of where I came from and where I am now.

    (My Desk) Something to be proud of. The first beautiful thing I've made completely by hand and not the last.

    (My 13" Cast-Iron pan) When I'm really relaxed, I get a chance to cook for myself. You'll never need another pan.

    ReplyDelete