I am most worried about the food situation and access to medical facilities in Ghana. Im very excited to go on the rainforest walk and to interact with the locals both at the institute and in the surrounding areas. Im very excited to go to the restaurant/bar and see some real Ghanian culture! I will bring enthusiasm and photographic skills to the projects and will be able to photographically represent our experiences in Ghana. My secret you will all know is that im a real goofball and am not afraid to act crazy! I think my ideas of the projects we will be doing there will be challenged, but in a good way. Im very excited about the work we will be doing!
I am most worried about the food situation and access to medical facilities in Ghana. Im very excited to go on the rainforest walk and to interact with the locals both at the institute and in the surrounding areas. Im very excited to go to the restaurant/bar and see some real Ghanian culture! I will bring enthusiasm and photographic skills to the projects and will be able to photographically represent our experiences in Ghana. My secret you will all know is that im a real goofball and am not afraid to act crazy! I think my ideas of the projects we will be doing there will be challenged, but in a good way. Im very excited about the work we will be doing!
ReplyDelete