I'm not very worried about anything so far! Maybe one thing that I should be careful is the environmental differences and how it will affect me. But, I am sure that I will deal with it so easily. No prob!
I am excited the most about what I will see and experience in terms of projects. I can't wait to see how my inspirations in Ghana will develop and how they will be different from the ones I develop here at RISD.
I got a new camera to take valuable pictures in Ghana! I am looking forward to take beautiful journal pictures not just for myself but also for others planning to travel Ghana in the future! I am sure every moment in Ghana will be valuable learning experience which will help me develop my own sense of African culture!
I'm not very worried about anything so far! Maybe one thing that I should be careful is the environmental differences and how it will affect me. But, I am sure that I will deal with it so easily. No prob!
ReplyDeleteI am excited the most about what I will see and experience in terms of projects. I can't wait to see how my inspirations in Ghana will develop and how they will be different from the ones I develop here at RISD.
I got a new camera to take valuable pictures in Ghana! I am looking forward to take beautiful journal pictures not just for myself but also for others planning to travel Ghana in the future! I am sure every moment in Ghana will be valuable learning experience which will help me develop my own sense of African culture!
5 things I value!!
ReplyDelete-Emotion
-Family
-Cultural Identity
-Memory (Past, Present, Future)
-Design + Art