I am most nervous about getting sick, and maybe the flight. The farthest I've travelled is here to Las Vegas. I am excited about EVERYTHING, experiencing the culture, the music, the arts, the nature. Oh, and I just received the Bradt travel book in the mail and there are some awesome wildlife there that I hope we see! I cannot wait to work with the artisans there and learn from them. I am expecting to have an amazing experience and come back with beautiful photos, souvenirs, and designs.
I am most nervous about getting sick, and maybe the flight. The farthest I've travelled is here to Las Vegas.
ReplyDeleteI am excited about EVERYTHING, experiencing the culture, the music, the arts, the nature. Oh, and I just received the Bradt travel book in the mail and there are some awesome wildlife there that I hope we see! I cannot wait to work with the artisans there and learn from them.
I am expecting to have an amazing experience and come back with beautiful photos, souvenirs, and designs.